SAVE THE DATE: December 1st and 2nd, 2016
The Alaska Chapter will convene its annual state conference at the ASD – King Career Center
Modernizing and maintaining existing systems and investing in technology will be essential for school districts to combat reduced funding. Updating and refining education Operation and Maintenance (O&M) models will save districts money in the long run by lowering energy costs and trying to stay ahead of the Capital Improvement Plan (CIP).
Program Features – How can we all stay relevant across the State with Operations & Maintenance by applying Home Grown Solutions
- Various presentations and workshops from local design professionals
- Alaska Department of Education and Early Development Facilities Manager, Tim Mearig, to present the "State-of-the-State"
- ASD School Improvement Project Tours
- Technical topics and industry partner interaction
- Network with colleagues and get continuing education credits
We have secured a special rate for the conference hotel, University Springhill Suites in Anchorage.