Southwest Region Monarch Award for School Facility Excellence
The annual Southwest Region Monarch Award recognizes and honors the members of the Southwest Region and their influence for creating, delivering and maintaining excellence in school facilities planning. The Southwest Region Monarch Award recognizes EDUCATIONAL FACILITY PLANNING EXCELLENCE – from determination of the need for the facility, through occupancy – and all segments in between.
The project(s) being recognized will best demonstrate the comprehensive effectiveness of planning, design, and construction as outlined in the criteria listed below.
The SOUTHWEST REGION MONARCH AWARD will be presented to the Southwest Region member, school district, higher education institution, consultant, architectural firm, and/or construction management firm whose project best meets the following criteria.
- A thorough, comprehensive planning process.
- Development of a comprehensive educational specification and/or program of requirements.
- A design that meets the requirements of the educational program with special emphasis on functionality of educational spaces.
- Project must be within the seven states that comprise the Southwest Region.
- The entire project team must reside within the Southwest Region and maintain a Southwest Regional membership.
- All entries must register projects.
Registration Fee: $250 per project.
the PowerPoint template.
Please send your completed submission to Carla Cummins
. If the file is larger than 20 MB, please use Dropbox or other FTP site.
Deadline: Sunday, April 1, 2018