After careful deliberation the organizing committees of A4LE events have decided that it will be in the best interest of all delegates to postpone upcoming events through May. Our number one priority is to ensure the safety and security of our members and delegates. Given the rapid escalation of the COVID – 19 (“Coronavirus”) and subsequent declarations of emergencies and health crisis concerns from local, state, provincial and federal government officials, we felt the need to take this course of action.
At this time, A4LE staff and volunteers are negotiating to find alternative dates that are suitable for postponement of events. The planning committees have promised stellar events, and we do not want to lose that momentum. We will be seeking a remedy to this that will carry all of the hard work forward, taking all events to fruition at a later date. We will continue to update on the progress.
Owner’s Rep Roundtable
March 24, 2021
4:00 pm – 5:30 pm MT
Five different owner’s rep firms will speak directly to attendees in small breakout rooms. The conversation will include information about project procurement, successful project implementation, tips & tricks, and good communication examples. Attendees will have plenty of opportunity to ask questions directly to the speakers. All registrants will hear from all five firms!
- Jessica Killian, NV5
- Jeff Chamberlin, RLH Engineering
- John Sattler, DCS
- Colleen Kaneda, Dynamic Solutions
- Anser Advisory
Members / School Districts: FREE | Non-members: $25
Registration ends March 23
Thank you to our Sponsors!
A CALL to Service!
We Need YOU;
Please Volunteer to Serve on Our Chapter Committees
- Sponsorship – Recruit and retain annual sponsors and/or specific event sponsors.
- Membership – Recruit and retain members of the Rocky Mountain Chapter.
- Programs – Coordinate events, work with Sponsorship and Communications. Events may include tours, seminars/panels, keynote speakers, membership appreciation, happy hours and the annual Design Awards and Holiday Party.
- Awards – Provide training on awards submittals (our current Awards committee can provide training to you first!). Collect award submittals, put together a panel of judges, assist with award production and planning Design Awards and Holiday Party.
- Communications – Compose and oversee social media posts/activity, compile newsletter (monthly-quarterly depending on chapter activity), work with A4LE staff on e-blasts and chapter communication.
- SchoolsNEXT Committee – Coordinate with A4LE staff to recruit teams, implement curriculum and jury final projects.
This Call for Volunteers will close March 27, 2020.
Energy Savings for Schools Program
Energy Resources for Rural Schools
Ideas. Support. Savings.
||On-site energy and water audits from a team of experts
||Evaluation of renewable energy opportunities
||Technical support and energy coaching
||Implementation support and help identifying existing funding and financing options to get projects completed
||Recognition for your school's efforts and opportunities to engage students
Why your school should participate in the Program:
- Reap tangible energy, water, and cost savings
- Easy and seamless with minimal school staff requirements
- Benefit from one-stop-shop services customized for rural schools to get projects implemented
- Build your energy management knowledge by connecting and exchanging ideas with peer schools
- Improve your school's learning environment with better lighting, heating, and cooling
- Be recognized for your efforts and share your story with your community and beyond
for FAQs about the program.
Learn more today! Getting started is easy. To learn more contact the program manager, Susan Blythe.
970.207.0058 ext: 310