2021 Design Awards
Call for Entries
As a leader in the field of educational facilities planning in the Rocky Mountain Chapter Area, you are invited to participate in the annual Rocky Mountain Chapter Awards Program of School Planning, Architecture and Individual Achievement.
For complete details and to download the application and register online, click here
Application Form & Payment Deadline:
November 1, 2021
Energy Savings for Schools Program
Energy Resources for Rural Schools
Ideas. Support. Savings.
||On-site energy and water audits from a team of experts
||Evaluation of renewable energy opportunities
||Technical support and energy coaching
||Implementation support and help identifying existing funding and financing options to get projects completed
||Recognition for your school's efforts and opportunities to engage students
Why your school should participate in the Program:
- Reap tangible energy, water, and cost savings
- Easy and seamless with minimal school staff requirements
- Benefit from one-stop-shop services customized for rural schools to get projects implemented
- Build your energy management knowledge by connecting and exchanging ideas with peer schools
- Improve your school's learning environment with better lighting, heating, and cooling
- Be recognized for your efforts and share your story with your community and beyond
for FAQs about the program.
Learn more today! Getting started is easy. To learn more contact the program manager, Susan Blythe.
970.207.0058 ext: 310