Summer Happy Hour
July 15, 2021
4:00 – 6:00 pm
3560 Chestnut Place, Denver, CO 80216
FREE to attend, but you must register!
Join us for a fun afternoon of networking with other A4LE professionals.
All current and prospective members are welcome!
Come check us out and learn about all that A4LE has to offer for its members.
We are looking forward to a social and safe in-person mixer.
This mixer will be summer/beach/Hawaiian themed and costumes are encouraged.
Please find us on the lower patio of Number Thirty Eight in RiNo
Become a sponsor!
With $250 your company will have:
- Logo on e-blast
- Verbal recognition at the event
- Logo on printed drink tickets
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
A CALL to Service!
We Need YOU;
Please Volunteer to Serve on Our Chapter Committees
- Sponsorship – Recruit and retain annual sponsors and/or specific event sponsors.
- Membership – Recruit and retain members of the Rocky Mountain Chapter.
- Programs – Coordinate events, work with Sponsorship and Communications. Events may include tours, seminars/panels, keynote speakers, membership appreciation, happy hours and the annual Design Awards and Holiday Party.
- Awards – Provide training on awards submittals (our current Awards committee can provide training to you first!). Collect award submittals, put together a panel of judges, assist with award production and planning Design Awards and Holiday Party.
- Communications – Compose and oversee social media posts/activity, compile newsletter (monthly-quarterly depending on chapter activity), work with A4LE staff on e-blasts and chapter communication.
- SchoolsNEXT Committee – Coordinate with A4LE staff to recruit teams, implement curriculum and jury final projects.
This Call for Volunteers will close March 27, 2020.
Energy Savings for Schools Program
Energy Resources for Rural Schools
Ideas. Support. Savings.
||On-site energy and water audits from a team of experts
||Evaluation of renewable energy opportunities
||Technical support and energy coaching
||Implementation support and help identifying existing funding and financing options to get projects completed
||Recognition for your school's efforts and opportunities to engage students
Why your school should participate in the Program:
- Reap tangible energy, water, and cost savings
- Easy and seamless with minimal school staff requirements
- Benefit from one-stop-shop services customized for rural schools to get projects implemented
- Build your energy management knowledge by connecting and exchanging ideas with peer schools
- Improve your school's learning environment with better lighting, heating, and cooling
- Be recognized for your efforts and share your story with your community and beyond
for FAQs about the program.
Learn more today! Getting started is easy. To learn more contact the program manager, Susan Blythe.
970.207.0058 ext: 310