The geographic area is defined by the State of Michigan boundaries.
Region / Chapter Member Care Manager: Donna Robinson, CMM, CMP
Call for Presenters
“Educators Educating US!”
The Michigan Chapter is seeking educator speakers!
In an article “Talking Spaces: Architects and Educators” by Noeline Wright, Trent Thompson, and Tim Horne share deliberations between two architects and an educator seeking common ground about learning spaces in schools. In our Series “Educators Educating us” we hope to continue this dialogue with educators to learn and “bump” ideas with one another. Simply put the word “collaboration” could have a different meaning for an educator to a planner.
We know that Innovative Teaching and Learning is happening all around us. We believe that there is nothing better than learning and inspiring each other into the future. The A4LE Michigan Chapter would like to use this online platform to do just that.
- We hope to establish new intersections around the interplay of teaching, learning, and the built environment.
- We hope to learn how educators are overcoming today’s challenges and tribulations as we pivot forward collaboratively in our journey to envision todays learning needs into the future.
- We hope to explore how changes in pedagogy converge in supporting the educator and the whole child.
- We hope to explore pedagogical innovation, and “out of the box” ideologies in teaching, learning, and cutting- edge design, impact the relationship between learning and design.
If you are interested in sharing your voice, we have established three tentative opportunities through the year. Simply click the link below – tell us who you are and what you want to say!
Please forward this to any educator you know.
- Wednesday August 31st, 3:00 – 4:00 PM EST
- Wednesday October 26th, 3:00 – 4:00 PM EST
- Suggest a new date/time