The goal of the Solution Provider Award is to recognize those companies who embrace the overall mission and vision of the Association by providing products which have a profound effect on the students, faculty and learning outcomes in general. The objective is to create a safe and sustainable learning environment for children – everything we engage in and produce should relate to the students and the learning environment. It is important to recognize those Solution Providers and their products for their role in enhancing the learning environment.
This award is designed to highlight innovation in materials, technology, and products which are key elements in defining healthy, high performance environments. New and improved products stimulate the life and growth of our educational facilities. This competition recognizes the results of those efforts and the foresight of the companies whose policies bring new products to the marketplace.
Solution Providers are invited to submit a product or product line for consideration for this award. Submitting companies are required to describe, in detail, how their product addresses the learning environment in the key areas.
The products/product lines may be prominently displayed at the annual LearningSCAPES Conference, allowing attendees to view these exhibits outside of the trade show hall. Firms will be able to showcase that one product and demonstrate its benefits and unique features to the event attendees, thereby enhancing the educational experience of the event for both parties.
The winner and runner-up companies receive the following:
- List of entry in the Annual Conference Program (additional ad space available for purchase)
- Placement of the entry on the Association for Learning Environments Website (with a link to company website)
- Physical award to prominently display at exhibit booth and/or at the office
Questions? Please contact Donna Robinson, CMM, CMP
The Association for Learning Environments believes that:
- Facilities impact the learning, development and behavior of the facility user;
- The planning process is essential for quality facilities;
- Sharing and networking improves the planning process; and
- There is a standard by which to measure.
The Association for Learning Environments is the primary advocate and resource for effective educational facilities. We serve those who use, plan, design, construct, maintain, equip and operate educational facilities.
The Association for Learning Environments is the advocate for excellence in student learning.