The Pinnacle Award Program recognizes outstanding educational facilities in the Pacific Northwest Region. The program follows criteria from the Association’s LEsolutions Planning & Design Awards Program, so as to encourage regional projects to also compete at the international level.
This program recognizes learning projects which positively impact teaching and learning and result from a sound planning process reflecting the needs and expectations of the community.
- Pinnacle Award– Awarded to the single most distinctive project, which best satisfies the criteria; one winner.
- Project of Distinction – These awards recognize exceptional projects that were not the Pinnacle Award winner, but are deserving of recognition according to the criteria. Number of awards is at the Jury’s discretion, if any.
- Honorable Mention – Given at the discretion of the jury for some outstanding and compelling component of the project.
To read the full requirements and submission details, click here.
Fees are as follows per project, to be paid at the time of registration:
||$350 USD for projects registered
||$450 USD for projects registered
Online registration, payment, and identification of the following must be done prior to submitting the project dossier for judging:
- Identify project (Name, location, district, configuration, etc.)
- Identify key firms/individuals of the process.
For any questions or issues regarding online registration or payment, please contact the Member Care Manager listed below in the Contacts section.
|Call for Submittals
||October 1, 2021
Award Program document available, registration site available for payment
|Electronic Submittal Deadline
||January 10, 2022
|Display Boards Due
||April 25-27, 2022, place to ship TBD
||2022 PNW Regional Conference at The Nines, Portland OR
Member Care Manager: Donna Robinson, [email protected]
Design Exhibit Co-Chairs: Joe Echeverri, [email protected]