Call for Speakers
Conference Theme: ConnectED
The name and theme for the conference is “ConnectED.” Wenatchee’s centralized location will serve to bridge the eastern and western sides of our state and beyond. We hope to engender a spirit of one-ness as we break down the barriers – physical and philosophical – that challenge our abilities to find common ground on issues such as diversity, equity, and educational opportunity affecting all our communities. We each have a role in working together and connecting for all students.
Anyone, regardless of A4LE membership, can submit a speaking proposal. Except for students, teachers, and district administrators, all speakers must register for the conference and pay the regular conference fee. No compensation will be provided for expenses, travel, or lodging, however, a stipend for substitute teacher time will be provided for educators.
Please note the sessions are to be educational in nature. Sales, product, or marketing presentations will not be accepted.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Does the proposal include students, teachers, or administrators as presenters?
- Does the proposal include representatives from more than one organization as presenters?
- Does the proposal relate to the conference theme?
- Does the proposal offer a fresh perspective?
- Is the proposal’s content relevant and of interest?
- Does the proposal have measurable and achievable learning objectives?
Proposals are due by 5:00 pm February 28, 2022
to review submission questions.
Submit Your Proposal
Thank you to our Sponsors!
President’s Reception Dinner
Industry Partner Reception / Dinner
Hospitality Social (Thursday)
Polished Apple Awards Ceremony
Longest Drive Competition – Men
Longest Drive Competition – Women
Beginner Golf Experience