Download the flyer »
If you or a school organization you know:
- Have a goal, a need or a vision to better a Learning Environment or program
- Are connected to students enrolled in a BC School K 12 program
- Could use funding to help realize the dream
Let us help and be part of the dream by submitting a 2-5 minute PowerPoint or YouTube video presentation telling us:
- Who are you? What is your organization's mission or purpose?
- What are you planning to use the grant money for?
- How will the grant enhance your learning environment and/or learning activities?
1st Place: $5,000
2nd Place: $2,500
3rd Place: $1,000
Any school organization connected to students enrolled in a public or private BC School K-12 (or portion of K-12) program.
How to Submit:
Email: [email protected]
A4LE K-12 Grant Submission
Applicants contact information (name, phone number, school name and email address).
PowerPoint or YouTube video (if under 7 MB in size), or a link to the PowerPoint or YouTube video.
Submission Deadline: May 15, 2022
Notice of Award: June 15, 2022
2020 Annual Grant Winners
The British Columbia Chapter announces the 2020 winners of the annual grant.
1st Place ($5,000): Ripple Rock Elementary
Campbell River SD#72
Story Telling Lab
2nd Place ($2,500): Ferris Elementary
3rd Place ($1,000): Queensbury Elementary
North Vancouver SD#44
Collaborative Learning Space Refresh