Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Our Northeast Region is hosting a furniture exhibition in Boston the day before our annual conference. Massachusetts is currently undertaking approximately $1B worth of school construction per year in the public K-12 market with a combination of a state-funded grant program and local funding. Other significant school building programs are also underway in other areas of our region.
This exhibition is an opportunity for furniture manufacturers to display their products to area educators, architects, and other members off the design community. The exhibit will be organized by space type, (Classrooms, STEM, Collaboration, Library, Admin, Dining, Specialty, etc.). Manufacturers and distributors are encouraged to purchase booth space based on the category or categories that best align with their products. Although space is limited, exhibitors can purchase more than one booth. Admission for school district personnel and all those registered for the conference will be free of charge. Admission for the design community who wish to only attend the exhibition will be a $50 fee. Upon registering for a booth, a member of A4LE will reach out via email with specific instructions regarding loading and unloading.
- Date: Wednesday, March 27th (with set-up day before)
- Time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Open house style…visitors come and go over the course of the day)
- Location: Innovation Design Center, 1 Design Center Place, Suite 21-110 West, Boston, MA 02210
- Audience: School District Personnel, Architects, Designers (Several Hundred Estimated)
- Price Point: $1,500 per Booth (approximately 10’ x 10’)
Register here for your display space!
Register for a booth