The Association for Learning Environments offers webinars giving members and non-members the opportunity to learn and earn continuing education credits from the convenience of their home office.
- Webinars are approximately 1 hour long.
- Webinars are live and recorded and will be available On-Demand for six months.
- The presentation will be submitted for continuing education credits. Presentations that offer Health, Safety, and Welfare (HSW) credits will be given preference over proposals that offer Learning Units (LU). See criteria.
- A practice session will be scheduled with the webinar company 1-3 days prior to the live presentation. The final PowerPoint file should be submitted for the scheduled practice session.
- The recording will be available on demand for 6 months after the live version.
- To submit a proposal, click here.
|Group Rate (up to 6 members)
|Company Rate (up to 12 members)
For more information, please contact Janell Weihs at [email protected]