LEsolutions Planning and Design Awards
The Association for Learning Environments believes that great schools begin with open dialog and deliberate planning. As such, the Association is committed to recognizing learning environments that positively affect the teaching and learning process while serving as an example of sound planning principles. They result in appropriate and effective design solutions that reflect the community to which they belong. These awards honor projects that stimulate systemic change in the educational system by addressing difficult questions, challenging the status quo, and raising expectations. They often embody great architectural design solutions, but their successful components and characteristics have been founded in an interactive process that engaged multiple stakeholders to create an educational environment that holds purpose and distinction within a community.
Learn More About Each Award
A complete international promotional campaign will showcase your projects. All entries will be highlighted to the Association's international membership of over 5,000 educational facility professionals and numerous affiliate organizations and government agencies worldwide. Every project will receive the following benefits at no additional cost:
- Exposure at the Annual Conference and Exposition on School Facility Planning
- Placement on the Association's website and Online Planning & Design Exhibition
- Hyperlinks from www.a4le.org to your own website
- Winning projects will be given the opportunity to present in San Antonio, TX, during the tradeshow mini-sessions
- Winning projects will be featured on our online Educational Facility Planner (EFP) – https://efponline.a4le.org/
- News Releases promoting the winning firms and projects
- Opportunities to present case study in the Association for Learning Environments Webinar and Symposia series.