Schedule update for 5th cohort: To view syllabus, please click on the name of each module.
Our Expert Faculty
Six nationally and internationally recognized experts have been recruited to lead this rigorous and engaging course of study. All course content is intentionally designed and delivered by practitioners, thus ensuring its relevance to the day-to-day work. Expert faculty members include practicing educational facility planners, practicing architects, a state education department official and two internationally recognized experts in learning styles theory.
The program is comprehensive and spans from August to June with SIX, 6-week modules that address teaching, learning, planning, design, project management and assessment. Students can access the online program 24/7 and nothing is delivered in real-time. Weekly assignments and discussion boards are required. Past participants spend approximately 6-10 hours a week on the course. There are some group projects with other students in the program. Each module culminates in a signature project that demonstrates the knowledge and skills developed during the 6 weeks.
Graduates of the program who complete all 6 modules with at least an 80% are eligible for the ALEP designation.
Fees & Enrollment
Registration is limited to the first 30 registrants. Payment is required to reserve your spot.
To enroll for the 5th cohort and to reserve your seat in the program, please follow the instructions:
- Log into your A4LE account or create one. Click here to log in or to create an account.
- Select your name at the top of the web page to access your profile.
- Select the Certification Tab within your profile.
- Enroll in the Advanced Academy ALEP Pathway.
- Click on the Advanced Academy hot link under the Registration to Complete the Advanced Academy heading.
- Click on the Register button.
- Choose your payment plan and proceed to checkout.
- Members: $4,900 paid in full by August 1, 2018
- Members if paid in 2 installments:
- August 1, 2018: $2,600
- January 1, 2019: $2,600
- Non-Members: $5,300 paid in full by August 1, 2018
- Non-Members if paid in 2 installments:
- August 1, 2018: $2,800
- January 1, 2019: $2,800
Refund Policy for Full Payment:
Full refund minus 10% if withdraw is within the first 4 weeks of the program.
70% refund if withdraw is within the first 10 weeks of the program.
50% refund if withdraw is within in the first 14 weeks of the program.
NO refund after 14 weeks of participating in the program.
Refund Policy Payment Plan 2 Installments:
Full refund minus $250 process fee if withdraw is within the first 3 weeks of the program.
NO refund after 3 weeks of participating in the program.
Please contact Janell Weihs at 480.391.0840 or by email at email@example.com