Benefits of Membership
Association for Learning Environments is unique! Our principal purpose is improving the places where children learn. We embrace a diverse community of more than 4,000 professionals with one single goal – building healthy, safe and resilient 21st century learning environments. Unlike other associations, our membership is made up of nearly every discipline involved in school planning, construction, and maintenance. From product suppliers, to architects in the field, to school district facilities superintendents, we work to serve the needs of this profession. Every member matters in the Association for Learning Environments and our strength lies in our diversity. We are stronger together!
- Unparalleled networking and establishing professional relationships with colleagues worldwide.
- Share best practices with fellow members - architects, facility planners, school district administrators, state and federal agencies, policy makers, manufacturers and suppliers.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities.
- Gain access to high quality research and publications.
- Upgrade your professional skills through our continuing education program.
- Make your voice heard through LEconnect, E-Groups and blogs.
- Access our job board, members' directory and other resources vital to your professional growth.
- Present at seminars, conferences and webinars to enhance your business relationships.
- Contribute articles to the Educational Facility Planner (EFP), our flagship publication.
- Maintain real world competencies through accredited programs and international awards as well as the premier certification of the profession, Accredited Learning Environment Planner (ALEP).
Explore Membership Categories/Rates
US and Canada
Ouside US and Canada
Sign up today and be part of our global community!